At CPC we have designed our test prep program to internally motivate students to want to study and boost their confidence for test day. Face to face instruction, cutting-edge digital tools, customized study halls and flexible schedules all contribute to a proven methodology of test > grade > review > repeat.
CPC’s Test Prep recognizes the urgency in preparing for these tests and includes:
- ACT and SAT diagnostic test – including advice on best test type for student
- Online Test Prep – 60-day self-paced test prep package customized with instructional videos & access to CPC instructor content
- Up to 5 Simulated Tests – the best way to improve test scores is to take tests
- Face to Face Instruction – Instructors offer office hours posted online for students to access. Each student receives up to 10 instruction sessions in small groups of no more than 4 students – have your child pick a study group of friends to motivate each other.
- College Readiness Review – Current test scores reviewed and mapped to determine the probability of acceptance or merit aid on student’s college wish list.
- “My CPC” Account provides student one user/login experience for all college readiness, research, planning and application processes.