Our website is under construction but, that doesn’t mean we aren’t still hard at work in the office! Are you overwhelmed with college planning? Do you want to improve your SAT & ACT scores? Could you use extra help studying for finals?
College Placement Consulting offers a stress-free map for parents and students wondering “what’s next” on the road to college!
Skip the Summer Slump!
Let’s work together to eliminate the summer slide in math and reading as well as boost student skills. Students are busy and summer can be as hectic as the school year. At CPC we have designed a wide variety of summer sessions ranging from a Summer Reading Book Club to 1:1 Math Tutoring to help internally motivate students to want to study and boost their confidence for the upcoming school year!
ARE YOU READY?
For the first time since the 1970’s, College Board will be offering a summer administration of the SAT.
The inaugural summer exam is scheduled for August 26, 2017.
SAT & ACT Prep Course
Self-paced SAT Test Prep Course with online and face to face instruction.
Designed to prepare for the upcoming SAT’s & ACT’s
ONLINE & IN PERSON LEARNING | MYCPC ACCESS
All SAT / ACT Prep Courses include 10 sessions. Please check your email for your unique purchase code.This code will give you access to our scheduling calendar.
At CPC we have designed our test prep program to internally motivate students to want to study and boost their confidence for test day. Face to face instruction, cutting-edge digital tools, customized study halls and flexible schedules all contribute to a proven methodology of test > grade > review > repeat.
Taking advantage of the summer downtime can help students avoid any summer slump in which scores might drop.
CPC’s Test Prep recognizes the urgency in preparing for these tests and includes:
- ACT and SAT diagnostic test – including advice on best test type for student
- Online Test Prep – 120-day self-paced test prep package customized with instructional videos & access to CPC instructor content
- 4 Simulated Tests – the best way to improve SAT scores is to take tests
- Face to Face Instruction – Instructors offer summer office hours posted online for students to access. Each student receives up to 10 instruction sessions in small groups of no more than 4 students – have your child pick a study group of friends to motivate each other.
- College Readiness Review – Current test scores reviewed and mapped to determine the probability of acceptance or merit aid on student’s college wish list.
- “My CPC” Account provides student one user/login experience for all college readiness, research, planning and application processes.